Beatbox Music Classes for Secondary Schools
If you would like your Secondary School Students to learn a useful new skill that will boost their self esteem and help them to acquire a skill that will make them feel great about themselves, Charles Stitch Wong would love to get in touch with you.
Beatbox Workshop Class Outline:
- Customisable Course Duration ( Preferably 5 – 10 Hours)
- Customisable Lesson Length (Preferably 1 – 2 Hours)
- Students will learn the basic sounds and learn how to drop a beat
- Students will be able to put up a short performance by the end of the course
- Students will experience a battle – right in the comfort of their own class!
Enquire About Our Beatbox Music Classes for Secondary Schools Today!
Charles teaches the art of beatboxing to Secondary School students. Classes are open to teachers and staff too. Learn how to make music with your mouth!
Charles has been a music coach at Shuqun Secondary School, Raffles Institution, First Toa Payoh Secondary School, and many more. For a full list of schools and performing experience of Charles (including secondary schools), click here.
Beatboxing, a new and upcoming artform, is highly popular among Secondary School pupils. It has also been dubbed as the 5th element of hiphop. Whether your school is in the North, South, East, West or Central of Singapore, Charles will come down to teach you and your students the skill of beatboxing.
Contact Charles today for classes for your Secondary School students.